Wilkerson OB-GYN Patient Center
Information Our Patients Need
The following information and medial resources are provided to help our patients save time and answer common questions including:
If you are a new patient, please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes early to your first appointment to allow time to complete the necessary paperwork. To save you time on the day of your appointment, you may be download our New Patient Forms and complete them prior to your appointment. Please remember to bring the completed forms along with your insurance card and co-payment with you to your appointment.
If you have additional questions or haven't scheduled an appointment yet, please contact us.
The following forms are provided for your convenience. Please print forms on clean white paper and use black ink when completing forms.
- New Patient - Registration/History Form
- New Patient - Information Sheet
- New Patient - Consent to Release Information
- New Patient - HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
For our established patients, please use the following form if Wilkerson OB-GYN needs to provide your records to another physician for a referral, etc. Due to strict procedural and highly regulated steps involved with this process, we have partnered with HealthPort Technologies.
We have implemented a convenient payment policy using Credit Card on File. View complete details about this new policy here:
We are pleased to participate in a variety of managed care plans for your convenience. Please bring your insurance information to each appointment in order to expedite billing. Failure to bring in your insurance card may result in having your appointment rescheduled.
If your insurance plan is not listed, please contact us as participating plans do change from time to time.
Wilkerson Ob/Gyn operates in accordance with the HIPAA privacy protection act.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- CDC Breastfeeding Information
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Herpes Help Information
- La Leche Breastfeeding
- Menopause Information
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National HPV and Cervical Cancer Resource Center
- Rex Health Care
- University of North Carolina Perinatal Resources
- Web MD
- Women's Cancer Network